• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Problem in Career - Season 2

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Vins78, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Vins78

Vins78

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi guys
    I have a problem in continuing my career in season 2. I can't race the Cina GP, the game get stuck at the loading page (before the main menu). If I restore the gamesave (with gamesave manager) to Australia or Malesia GP everything is fine, so the problem is just with Cina......I can't go ahead in career.
    I reinstalled the game twice, I have no mods installed, I put the gamesave fix patch.......but nothing........the problem returns at the Cina GP (just at the Race day).
    Does anybody know how to fix this issue? Does anyone had the same problem?
    Thank you in advance ;)

2. Darren Bentley

Darren Bentley

Ratings:
    +1,118
    maybe your game is broke

3. stevehaz_uk

stevehaz_uk

Ratings:
    +16
    Just completed Shanghai season 2 - no problems at all, must be your save game file.. if this doesn't work...

Might be something in this thread though?

HTML:
    http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2011-tech-game-support-1420/476992-if-youre-pc-autosave-isnt-working-post-installing-patch-no-2-a-3.html

4. Vins78

Vins78

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks mate, I'll try :)

5. Vins78

Vins78

Ratings:
    +1
    It works again!!! Thanks a lot Stevehaz ;)