1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Problem: have I to worry about FSR Manager?

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Primaguida, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Hello

Exiting from rF2, sometimes I have this problem.
    [​IMG]
    I don't use plugins, and this problem is very new.

Have I to worry about FSR Manager? (I don't want to be disqualified). Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I think most people have this error. Me too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Me as well... So does it not save the log, or what?

• Like Like x 1
  4. :( Are you running the latest version of FSR Manager, i.e., one updated 6/8.

Ok, I see that problem has nothing to do with manager, just make sure you run the latest one, shouldn't be an issue.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

This error message only comes up if you exit rf2 multiplayer fast while you are still loading the matchmaker list.
    If the matchmaker list is fully loaded it doesn't happen.

You can simply ignore that

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. Christian Smirnoff (FSR tools creator) wrote me that there is no issue about it.

Thank you ;)

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. That is an rF2 issue, won't affect FSR Manager at all, indeed.

Make sure you test the new FSR Manager version to confirm it finds your JSON profiles correctly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Let's go
    [​IMG]
    I will try to let me help even from an italian expert friend, becouse I'm not sure I can translate the entire text properly.

I hope it's something easy to fix.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Same problem. The filesubmit tool doesn't appear in the "FSR2014Tools" folder.

10. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

That is because Christian forgot to include FileSubmit into the new updated download :D

11. I don't upload the files. FSR FileSubmit wasn't updated, you may keep using the one included with the previous download. I am sure a new download will be made available soon for those that do not have it.

12. I made a new package with included FileSubmit.exe, download here and report back if it helped.

• Like Like x 1
  13. It doesn't help me. I even tried to select another folder (there is another .exe in "Bin64" folder), but isn't accepted by FSR Manager. Using my ordinary folder and without entering rF2 inner menu, the tool create an .fsr log but not a .tmp file.
    If I look to 2013 rF1 tool, I can see:"rFactor folder check... OK" and "rFactor EXE check... OK"; now I only have "rFactor 2 folder check... OK".

I don't know if these informations are useless or not. I hope to race Sunday; tell me if I can help with more screenshots.

14. Alessio, you should use the main folder (not Bin64), as always. Don't worry about the missing "EXE check" label, that one was removed from FSR Manager for this season.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I also have a problem with the FSR Manager:
    I choose the root folder (...\rFactor 2), and it says "rFactor 2 folder check.... FAIL (Data folder not found).

16. Still the same problem for me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. This is odd, mine worked, didn't have to configure anything:
    upload_2014-8-15_0-57-10.png

Random question: Is your rFactor 2 installed in your C drive's Program Files folder?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Maybe Start FSR Manager as admin?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Not necessary for me. So that can't be it.

20. [​IMG]
    I tried to run it as administrator; it doesn't work.
    This screenshot even shows my next attempt.
    :unsure: