Problem editing my previous posts

Might be good to explain what the problem is. :confused:
I've been having strange problems editing my "longish" Racing Club Event announcements, so I'd be interested to see if it is similar.

EDIT: Oops!! Speedy Senad and I have done it again. :p

The problem is that i don't get the edit button .which should be right next to the report button usually ,when i scroll over my posts - i only get the report button (edit button is missing) and thus i can't edit the main post on my League page :[

41664591.jpg

You can take a look at the images i posted - you can see an old post in the first picture and I only have REPORT and REPLY buttons on it. The second picture is from a post I made a moment ago and you can see that i have the EDIT button on it. The problem is that after a few minutes edit option disappears - it was not that way before and i was able to edit my older posts whenever I wanted to.Now it seems like I have sum kind of time limit to edit the post and after sum time edit optio is desabled

Yeah,I really hope so because it's really inconvenient - I try to keep things on my League forum page as simple as possible in order to make it easier for other members to orientate.Now I'll have to bring every update on the info as a new post and it will make things a little messy :[ So I hope the guys from the staff will reconsider this 5 minute edit limit .

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%