1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem after adding a trailer mod. HELP!!:(

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by jennenz, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Hi guys i have a problem. I added a new trailer mod called KVN SW Trailer. I don't know what this mod modify, but now my game crash everytime i try to go in the job offers page. If i put out the trailer mod from the mod folder the game also crash in the first step of load. What i have to do?? Please help me!! I don't want to believe that for solve this problem i can only restart a new carrer.....:(:(

This is the log.
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Seems the problem is in your autosave file, and not in your profile. Try moving the autosave game out of the autosave folder. Perhaps that works.
  3. I did what you say, and now that is the log...:( I've the same problema, when i try to enter the work offers page the game crash...:(

4. As I read it this time, there is a file in READ ONLY mode "info.sii", maybe it helps if you make this file able to read.
    This can't be opened at this point.
    Almost at the end of you log.
  5. The game crash everytime i try to enter in self employment page. In the other work page i can enter. And the log remain like the one in the secon post...:(
  6. This is the mod file that i had downloaded.

The mod have 3 files. I supose that 1 file make my game crash and crash. And it is the file that have the words "defis" in the name. Anyone now how i can remake my game going good??
  7. Similar problem here, this mod has ruined my game...:devilish: