• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Probably the best ending of a race in 2017.

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by cpt_gandy, Oct 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. cpt_gandy

cpt_gandy
    Slower Than Time Premium

Ratings:
    +41
    What an ending to the 24 hours Nürburgring 2017, probably the best ending to a race of this year

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,253
    What's up with the sound on that clip?

3. cpt_gandy

cpt_gandy
    Slower Than Time Premium

Ratings:
    +41
    not really having sound issues but the audio for the commentary is a little off

4. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,253
    Sounds fine on my computer, but from my phone the sound was totally out of whack.

5. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +785
    Nice video! That was indeed the best finish I've ever seen. I watched it live that day and was shaking after it because it was so freaking tense! :confused::confused::confused::geek::coffee:
    This fuel nozzle got them the win :laugh:

I'll post the German commentary too because that's the one the people at the Ring heard publicly so you hear the echos etc.
    Also the German commentators really transported the emotions going on in my opinion. You don't need to understand it, the tone in his voice alone is enough :roflmao:

12:05 to hear the moment every German jumped out of his seat :D

6. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,253
    Wow, that was a massive disappointment, an interesting twist to the end but not exciting at all imo, exciting to me is close battles on track...