F1 2015 Pro Season Mode

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
You cannot use assists in Pro Season Mode, that is why it called Pro Season. (Professional)

Pro Season Mode means :-
  • Full race distance 100%
  • No assists
  • No HUD
  • Elite AI
  • No flashbacks (rewind)
  • Cockpit Camera only
You need to select Championship Season as your game mode. if you want to use or change any of the above

Cheers :)

• Deleted member 90535

I think he's referring to the bug that enables all assists in Pro Season mode and you can't turn them off. I have the same problem, I think that one of the devs on CM forums has acknowledged it and said that they are working on fixing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same problem for me on PS4.
Anyone solved it yet?
I just read that if you start over and over a new pro season it eventually works. I'm at the office for the day so can't test it for the moment. I would appreciate some feedback on it.

Cheers

Ok I just solved the OP's (and my) problem:

I deleted my f1 2015 profile, started the game and launched a new pro season. It worked.

The solution comes from here: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/7445/f1-2015-seasons
"Pro season seems broken, at least for me and a few others on PC, where all assists are on and can't be turned off obviously. Even the virtual racing line is stuck on

Edit: Saw a tip of creating a new save file, first time didn't fix it but trying it a second time got it all turned off for me, just in case anyone else has the issue."

Notice that he did it twice before it worked. It worked on the first attempt for me.

Finally I'm on PS4, for those wondering how to delete a profile: PS4 menu, navigate to [Settings] > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage]. From there, Delete then f1 2015 and you delete the profile.

Hope it helps.

Cheers guys

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%