Price too low! Scamming?

lol i paid the full prize 50.. i think simbin is acting scandalous with the prize drop.. but you can purchase it via steam for 26 dollar.. so that is cheaper then 20 euro's i guess. but this makes me very sad and angry.

TheStig[RPM said:
]lol i paid the full prize 50.. i think simbin is acting scandalous with the prize drop.. but you can purchase it via steam for 26 dollar.. so that is cheaper then 20 euro's i guess. but this makes me very sad and angry.

I was thinking...... before we start to accuse Simbin: It also can be an single action of Media Markt. For example the game doesn't sell, so they lowered the price themselves or Simbin was very happy to sell an really big order to Media Markt (Quantum Discount).

MrMystic[RPM said:
]also paid the full 50 € :(
But it is always so, when a game gets older or doesn't sell good, the price is lowered :)

i don't give a damn :), its not old and they have to raise the price to normal standard, i dont want those "traildrivingsituations" ever again. We are still recovering from those lunatic actions that weekend. For GTR2 one still has to pay 50 euros here in holland.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back