Preview: High-end GT Wheels

Hello Everyone,

I've been working on a line of custom GT wheels, and it's now time for me to show them to you all and get your thoughts and feedback. I'd like to gauge the level of interest in these wheels so I can tailor the production plans accordingly.

Please bear in mind that these are still prototypes and as such I don't have any concrete prices yet, but I'll let you all know them as soon as possible.

My plan is to have them compatible with the Logitech G25 and G27, the Thrustmaster T500, and possibly Frex and ECCI wheels as well if there is the demand.

In the mean time have a good look at them and let me know if they pique your interest!

There will be three models to choose from:

GT3 Wheel:

Here's the complete photo set on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/89928288@N08/sets/72157631966467211/

GT2 Wheel: (Preview Renders)

Featuring Leo Bodnar's (unreleased) Sli-F1 display.

GT1 Wheel (Preview Renders)

Featuring a 4.3" LCD touch screen display running Russell Hodgson's Z1 display software.

All of the wheels will feature the following:

-6 Knitter Buttons, 2 Toggle Switches, and 2 rotary encoders with custom Aluminium knobs.

-Genuine carbon fibre face plate.

-Aluminium paddle shift units.

-Anodised Aluminium enclosure and wheel spacer.

-Wired USB Quick-release and wheel adapter.

Here's a quick video of the paddle shifters, I'll do a more in-depth one soon...

Thanks for checking them out, if you have any questions please feel free to ask them here or PM me.

I'll update this post as things develop...

Hey guys, thanks for the interest.

Production parts are being manufactured now,

I'm working hard on the smaller 'LMP Series' wheels at the moment, once they've been finished I'll release prices and details on both styles of wheel. That way both GT lovers and Open Wheel/Prototype fanatics will be satisfied.

I can't comment on the CSW yet I'm afraid. However, know that it is a problem that I will solve soon enough...

Cheers,
Simon

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 17730

Hey guys, thanks for the interest.

Production parts are being manufactured now,

I'm working hard on the smaller 'LMP Series' wheels at the moment, once they've been finished I'll release prices and details on both styles of wheel. That way both GT lovers and Open Wheel/Prototype fanatics will be satisfied.

I can't comment on the CSW yet I'm afraid. However, know that it is a problem that I will solve soon enough...

Cheers,
Simon
CSW products??? This just got more exciting :)

Upvote 0
Simon would you be able to sell your wheels minus the quick release components? so for those who have a qr system already installed on their wheel bases and existing wheels can just use the wheel rim with all the electronics wired. looking forward to seeing the smaller lmp wheel. will there be an sli and a LCD display like some of the audi lmp wheels?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back