Preview: DTM Experience by Simbin

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Preview: DTM Experience by Simbin

After visiting the Dutch round of the DTM series I was lucky enough to have a sneak peek at SimBin's newest racing project "DTM Experience" that will be released for PC this winter. Time for a little hands-on preview.

The last time I've played an official licensed DTM game was back in the days of Codemasters' DTM Race Driver 3 which wasn't particular a full blown sim. Apart from the car models, liveries, tracks and driver names it didn't offer me an experience like in DTM Race Driver...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
Bram in your review you wrote " The AI delivers a good challenge and are really up to speed"
I thought we would have AI in the demo. Is it because I cannot find it or did I misunderstood and there is no AI in the demo?

the game is ok its virus free , it has software that checks stuff in it ( to make sure that certain types of software isnt running on the pc when racing ) and also is new .... so i think norton has made a mistake as i cant see simbin trying to infect peoples machines in all reality

Andi

It is very common these days for Virus Scanners to complain (or delete) perfectly clean files, lots of them suffer that lately.
I disabled my AV before installing, and all was fine. I regularly do that now when installing new programs, but I only install well known / safe software.

If Norton says RED RED RED, ... with high barriers as Eckhart says, the only reason is:
new install program for which Norton doesn't have a reputation report yet.

As simple as that. Norton always reacts that way with a still unknown source for him or a file that is not frequently downloaded.

thx for the feedback, will give it another go next weekend.

now, the only question remaining is: why did they choose two of the blandest skins on the grid (audi and mercedes) where one could have picked a real looker, e.g. wickens` orange skin or mortara's red skin. makes little sense to me, for me, colorful racing is part of the fun (yes, I know, I am a rather simple guy ...).

• Deleted member 165163

thx for the feedback, will give it another go next weekend.

now, the only question remaining is: why did they choose two of the blandest skins on the grid (audi and mercedes) where one could have picked a real looker, e.g. wickens` orange skin or mortara's red skin. makes little sense to me, for me, colorful racing is part of the fun (yes, I know, I am a rather simple guy ...).

Its all a matter of taste.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back