PrestoGP Website

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
Hi guys,

For a while I've been thinking about the website and what was possible, Nico has already explained that its a hard system to figure out and looks like Peter didnt have the time to sort the points, What I've done is used the best and working parts from the website and created a portal so that we can still keep the results and timing where it is, but can also add to and update regular and with ease.

The live timing part links to our Race07 timing which still works for anyone ever using PrestoGP Race07 servers, The RF2 timing in progress and will appear closer to season start. The results for the new season will be provided by Simresults.net, all past results still linked to and always will be provided the old site stays in its current state.

The portal has limited options but will be exactly what we need for a link between our past and future, I'm not intending this to be a permanant solution although it could be if people are happy with it, especially Nico but ideal scenario would be to get our site sorted out or to start from scratch, but I dont have the know how to do that and I know that other's don't have the time, so in the meantime.....

Here's our PrestoGP Website MkII

http://prestogp.webs.com/

Hope you like :) If not do say why....

Some cool stuff in the livetiming/results some good info in there cant wait :thumbsup:

Also ye video is amazing gets hairs standing up on my neck, props to @Jonas Lex :notworthy:, we have a few classics like 'cheers' one and of course my best ever video I made 'Supervale to the Rescue: a alien goes simracing. :giggle:

There was an update to Live Timing yesterday Peter, it's all back up working again, the only problem is that you were on server while the update was taking place so it might not have logged your times for that session.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%