PrestoGP Season 14, Round 1 - LIVE on Avid Sports

Well Ron you can't just hold me as the main reason for the broadcast not going out. Fine I held up the broadcast because I have exams and homework to do and didn't have the time to sort out the tracks. But you couldn't connect to the server and even if we had started you would have disconnected anyway? Blame your internet provider rather then blaming your commentator for the broadcast not going on. Great way to get people interested in commentating on your channel :thumbsup:. Surely you could have just joined in the warmup and continued the broadcast? I was ready and I was waiting for you but blame me that you couldn't connect, I mean why not :D. I wanted to do this broadcast to help @David Turnbull and get more exposure for Presto GP. But clearly you are not interested in helping David but more interested in causing conflict on the forums, yet again!

Anyway looks like you will be finding another commentator again because I have got better things to do with my time then moaning about a broadcast not going out.

Good luck Presto Gp, hope you have a good season :)

I wanted to do this broadcast to help @David Turnbull and get more exposure for Presto GP. But clearly you are not interested in helping David but more interested in causing conflict on the forums, yet again!
don't assume things please, because it will just be worse, i was willing to give you a second chance, but when i saw this half-way i am like, you have not changed one bit so i had enough, you're fired.

cr.gif

although I hate to break up this lovefest, please keep these sort of things to PM, no point airing the dirty laundry in public (unless theres anymore funny pictures to be had?), I want to thank you both for trying hard for us but theres no need to argue or fight about any of it, we are a relaxed bunch, so should you be :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 176 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 130 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.6%