4. April Dillon
5. Steve Combey
6. Anton Valle Gonzalez
7. Valerio Vinassa
8. Martin Floeck
9. Luca Desi
10. Nicolas Rouge
11. KikoValle

Agreed Cosimo :) PrestoGP racing philosophy isnt about being the fastest or even winning, its all based around close, fun and fair racing, the idea is that regardless of pace you will always find people to have a good battle with and thats what makes it worthwhile.

Some of the best racing I've ever had in Presto are ones where I've been nowhere near winning or even the podium but the great battles throughout the race have put a massive smile on my face.

This is one back in the Race07 days in Presto with a past member Jim, this race I went in thinking I had a chance of winning circumstances transpired and I was miles away from my goal but at the end I was pumped up that I completely forgot about the points and just enjoyed the great racing I'd just been involved in.

hi all, anyone esle having issue with g27 controller? Its the 1st time I try to race on rf2 since about 4-5 weeks, i update to the latest build, and now when i start the game my wheel is doing strange things like turning right, hit the limt and turn left a lttle bit than stop. Once logged on rf2, the wheel has complete its "normal" cycle, which is trun right to the maximum, turn left maximum, come back to center position. But I can't use it in the car, it's like the computer or the game has not recognize it. If I unplug and plug it back, it does it's initializing process but nothing useable. If i ask the game to find the controller it recognixe the g27 and says it's loaded..... hummmm...

I am on vacation so i could maybe race the fun race tomorrow if I could get this wheel to work. I found nothing on the web.

Thanks for help!

EDIT: Ah well i found that i need to re-assign every single button in each saved controller setup..... PITA.... thanks rf2 once again for making it so complicated !!!

Last edited:
1. David Turnbull
2. Cosimo Streppone
3. Jordan Nelson
4. April Dillon
5. Steve Combey
6. Anton Valle Gonzalez
7. Valerio Vinassa
8. Martin Floeck
9. Luca Desi
10. Nicolas Rouge
11. KikoValle
12. Ruben Paez

What's the deal with DRS in these races tonight? DRS anywhere? Or is that practice/qualifying only?
As far as I am aware the track has a DRS Zone on the main straight, so it would be main straight only, but I havent tested the server. I am a bit sad that I can't make it tonight. I love the car and the track. Much nicer than the IndyCar with it's no power until 9000rpm turbo engine :D

By the way the best way is sideways in this car.

Some action at 1:26:20

Last edited:
Stupid question... When I am doing a formation lap, how do I put the brakes back on for the start? At the moment I am having to awkwardly press the clutch, brake and throttle at the same time to stop my car rolling backwards.

Stupid question... When I am doing a formation lap, how do I put the brakes back on for the start? At the moment I am having to awkwardly press the clutch, brake and throttle at the same time to stop my car rolling backwards.
You can assign a button on the steering wheel to "handbrake", but I dont know if the car has one. I usually do the stranfe foot position with clutch, gas and having the heels of one if my feet holding the brake pedal as well

Ok, then I guess it is not available. In case there is any interest I could add this to the car, but then we can't use the stock ISI version. It would be nice, if you could double map a function with two buttons in rF2 that would solve that issue.

I just remembered that there is a function called 'alternative brake' at the very bottom of the map-able functions which was recently added, so you could possibly use that and assign a button on your wheel to the brake. I will try that out tonight when I get home.

1. David Turnbull
2. Cosimo Streppone
3. Jordan Nelson
4. April Dillon
5. Steve Combey
6. Anton Valle Gonzalez
7. Valerio Vinassa
8. Martin Floeck
9. Luca Desi
10. Nicolas Rouge
11. KikoValle
12. Ruben Paez