PrestoGP Practise Race Interlagos Wed 18th Feb

Ok guys Im out for tonight. I will dwell on this during my sleep, at least for David's sake who has done a sterling effort. Hope we can move the race so Brazil will be rubbered in as a more positive memory :)

The race got cut short for me by the dreaded 'connection lost' problem. I don't know what's causing this, but thank you @David Turnbull for sticking with it for the evening. It looks like it's been worth it, and we'll get things figured out in time for the season start, I'm sure! :)

The time I was racing was really good though. I was expecting to do 90% of my laps here without DRS, but it was probably closer to 20%. We practically had a DRS train running! I lost my front wing when I hit someone who'd spun ahead of me, and had to pit after 15 minutes. My plan from there was to take new tires at the same time as the new wing, and make those last 'til the end. But... Well... :p

It's only a tiny glimpse, but running a full race once this is all figured out is gonna be fantastic. I'm going to try to watch the rest of the race as a spectator. If the connection drops out, I'll call it a night.

We'll guy's all I can do is apologise for the messing about, I've never experienced anything like that while running a Race07 or Rfactor2 server, It might be a bug, or it might be my setup, I'd be more inclined to think bug though as everything worked fine until that last server cycle for practise start's, again though sorry for that and thank's all for sticking around :thumbsup:

Not much to say about the race other than it was great intense fun, loved every minute of it, the battles with Jonathan then Dino, the closeness of our racing for so many lap's, great stuff and stand's us in good stead going forward, could be some unbelievable race's to come :D

http://simresults.net/150219-LF9

Here's a look at the data from tonight.

After many "connection lost" and rejoin, suddenly it was qualifying session.
While the first q lap, again connection lost and extreme lagging.
Cars apperas directly in front of me, then far away, back in front of me, ...
After rejoin, i managed to do one lap with almost no problems (only a litte bit lagging).
Then again "connection lost" in q, after this i was not able to rejoin anymore ... "connection falid" :cry:

Anyway, i`m sure it will be working next time :thumbsup:

Grats to podium and survivals :thumbsup:

And thx to all who tried to solve the problem,
and special thx to David :thumbsup:

Sorry i leave at 22:30 CET as it was way too late to finish the race at 23:30 but it seems you guys enjoyed this race! Well, about this bug, i've never experienced this in any simracing games i played. But we have to see the good side for yesterday's test race, and the good point is that there were good racing and many drivers compared to previous races! Will try to do the race, if you do another next week ! Grats to all drivers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back