PrestoGP Off Season Fun Events

not silly at all reik, id be well up for that.

when starting a sign up thread i'll make it for both and folk can decide which theyd like to attend or both.

EDIT: ive said that we will allow licensed members outwith presto to the fun event, this could help us recruit for the new season too, as long as they are willing to follow presto guidlines then it should be fine?

and ive made a spelling mistake in the title to the fun event, can you sort that out nico please, we cant edit thread titles :)

Last edited:
so guys, whats up next?

what about something completely different......

WTCC07 at Knockhill (mine and seans home track, 10 miles away), its a very short track thats used currently in the BTCC championships, hotlapping here will be a blast, the close racing too.

after that we could have a race with rf2 if anyone fancys it, then obviously get on with planning the new season when time comes, 1 or 2 refresher races with f3000 before the seasons starts and we should be good to go.

Now that it is off season, i could use couple of hardware testers (game controller: wheel), just quick launch of an executable, check that your wheel works, report. 5min job (you can do more but that's what i'm after, will certain application work on multiple hardware configurations, will auto detect work etc.) Don't worry, it is disguised as a game so yo might have fun and apply for official alpha tester position. Also means that i need one G27, one G25, one G25 plus 'xx' pedals, only one slot per configuration. As much variety as possible.

Secondary position, FFB + physics tester, consultant. Senior tester, sir. There is a position for senior tester, a veteran, a fast guy. Stig. Benchmark and fastest laps holder. This is more intense role but is not necessarily time consuming, there is internal testing to do the most of the work. But it all is relative and needs to be compared to something and i need that constant. And i don't lie here, i might get paid for this, you might not. Prepare to live on thanks and credits, which is the only guarantee. I can do this without one, that's why it's lower on priority but talents are what make or break racing games, that final edge is freaking narrow window.. I have said maybe too much but i'm among friends here. (edit: nothing says there can't be two stigs or three...) PrestoGP champions are
in front of that queue, that is the additional bonus for winning such a glorious title :) This where simulation meets real world, multiple years of solid performance, right there all written in historybooks, damn yeah, those talents are needed somewhere...e-sport is coming...

PM me with your info:
Name, address
Specs (basic PC specs, not important but give me some guideline, tri-screen support:not yet supported)
Controller configuration: wheel, pedals, extra (joypads, leo bodnar, telemetry screens etc)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years