PrestoGP Fun Race - FISI @ COTA Wed 9th August

I have tried low and high downforce, damper, suspension and diff settings all over the place. I can't yet find a way to work them quite as I need. It will come, but it's frustrating right now!

But much of my enjoyment in simracing comes from working a setup. Finding something that works - all by myself. If it isn't the fastest that's fine, but I like to feel that it was me who made it as good as I can for me. Just that I don't see myself making much of a dent in the... eight second (!?) deficit I see on the board right now, and that's much further off the pace than I'm used to. But I'll do the practice race, of course.

heres my setup so far :) feels good to me, still getting used to the car and how to set it up right but its alot better than default i think. also getting used to oculus rift but already i feel very comfortable with it driving and took a good chunk off my time within 5 laps, loving it :)

Attachments

• d1.svm
    4.4 KB · Views: 234
Descriptions and tips from April and Jego tell much about FISI:thumbsup:, if we stay with F3,5 we have more time for improve time lap and consistance, the old:Ddrivers can easily share the setup for the new, otherwise we can start with a new adventure with FISI that ask us more time for setup and skill driving but also,for me, where is my new limit?:)
Anyhow give me an engine 4tires and steer i come with you;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 250 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%