1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PrestoGP Fun Race - FISI @ COTA Wed 9th August

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by David Turnbull, Jul 23, 2017.

1. James Andrew

James Andrew

Ratings:
    +50
    I have tried low and high downforce, damper, suspension and diff settings all over the place. I can't yet find a way to work them quite as I need. It will come, but it's frustrating right now!

But much of my enjoyment in simracing comes from working a setup. Finding something that works - all by myself. If it isn't the fastest that's fine, but I like to feel that it was me who made it as good as I can for me. Just that I don't see myself making much of a dent in the... eight second (!?) deficit I see on the board right now, and that's much further off the pace than I'm used to. But I'll do the practice race, of course.

• Like Like x 3
  2. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,931
    heres my setup so far :) feels good to me, still getting used to the car and how to set it up right but its alot better than default i think. also getting used to oculus rift but already i feel very comfortable with it driving and took a good chunk off my time within 5 laps, loving it :)

Attached Files:

• d1.svm
      File size:
      4.4 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,321
    Descriptions and tips from April and Jego tell much about FISI:thumbsup:, if we stay with F3,5 we have more time for improve time lap and consistance, the old:Ddrivers can easily share the setup for the new, otherwise we can start with a new adventure with FISI that ask us more time for setup and skill driving but also,for me, where is my new limit?:)
    Anyhow give me an engine 4tires and steer i come with you;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +324
    I don't know if I can make it tonight. :(

• Sad Sad x 2
  5. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,093
    I'm 50:50 for tonight. Will see what happens!

• Like Like x 1
  6. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,931
    race server is up

7. Lazaros Filippakos

Lazaros Filippakos

Ratings:
    +6
    and what is the password? :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,931
    same password presto has used since the dawn of time :)

9. James Andrew

James Andrew

Ratings:
    +50
    Mixed experience, this event. Unfortunately I'm left with a lot of doubts in several areas. I shall keep monitoring the new season thread, see how things develop, and if I fancy a go, I'll let you know. Thanks though.

• Like Like x 1