6. Anton Valle
7. KikoValle
8. Mike Davies
9. Peter Decker
10. Nicolas Rouge
11. Sean Greenlaw
12. Mike Bell
13. Lazaros Filippakos

I wasnt planning on writing a race report but I just have to experience this moment when I can write the following.

Q 1st

R1 1st

R2 1st

:alien:

;)

Thanks all for turning up! And Sorry Kyran for the probably a bit too wide push in that corner exit.

(in another, maybe slightly better(?), world, there may be folks that think fun race results may be accounted for in real seasons) :roflmao:

Was good fun until I decided that bottoming out twice was a good idea. :O_o: Qualifying was intense, the start of both races were dicey as hell, definitely qualified as a 'fun race' in my eyes. :D In race two I experienced some severe desyncs, one happening in the braking zone for T1. Lazaros appeared right in front of me, so I decided to pull over and stay out of people's way as a precaution just in case it continued to occur. I blame my ISP entirely for robbing us of some surefire quality racing. :poop:

Thanks all for turning up! And Sorry Kyran for the probably a bit too wide push in that corner exit.
You were fine, I just underestimated the lack of grip on the outside line. Put me right on the curb and around I went. Hell, it was brave of me to try and overtake you around the outside in the first place! :D

had a lot of fun even though i caused and was involved in a around 35 incidents :roflmao:

this last few weeks my setup has been ever changing, from going from 3 monitors back to 1, from g25 pedals to csp's, a whole new sitting position and fov, it just all got a bit too much to handle and i became a hazard on track, i'll be going back to g25 pedals that ive known for 8 years and ill get used to the rest so hopefully you wont have to deal with my camo roadblock too much longer :)

grats peter for the wins and pole, grats all finishers and all who took part, will get started on planning the next fun event soon :)

Races were fun, but I had not much practice with this car, and it has been 2 month since last race, so I made too much mistakes, and was too upset at race 2 after another spin so I quit the race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%