PrestoGP - Europien Series: Media

As some of you guys might know, Water Blue Racing is racing in many different leagues and one of them is the Sim-Racing Team Challange (aka STC). From this season on I thought it would be a great idea to add the PGP-PS and PrestoGP logo on the car and hopefully draw some more intrest and attention to PrestoGP - Pacific Series and PrestoGP - Europien Series. I hope you guys aren't mad with this idea.

Cheers. :)

Once again, thank you all for your comments. :)

Now going on for the rest of the season.
I currently have a list with no drivers name from Hockenhiem and onwards. (I thought of doing Suzuka as I am soon making an apperance in PGP-ES, I hope it is ok with everyone.)
So please go ahead and send me a PM if you would like to do a hot lap for any of the tracks on the calender. Well you see, there are many drivers in PrestoGP so I can't promise that you will get to do a hot demonstration lap for the "PrestoGP Promo Round" vid but I will make a list of all the intrested drivers and contact you when you are in line.

Sorry but I unfortunatly don't got an onboard lap around Suzuka since I have lacked the time to work with anything else then school.

I have been working on this intro for PrestoGP for a few weeks now and just finished it, it isn't the best but I hope it is something atleast. Now I need EVERYONE's opinion so I can improve it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%