PrestoGP ASR Test Race Interlagos Wed 12th August

maybe you should get 1 vote for each season you have done in Presto?
not sure that would be the best thing to do. You should not rely so much on the past but more think about present and futur imo. If the vote is close to a tie, then i say the most experience prestogp members should take care of deciding what to choose. But the way i understand your post is that the "oldest" members would get the biggest % of the vote, Which can maybe result in a drop of participant...... i don't know...... i think all active members should have the same % value for their vote.

That said, i am only giving an objective point of view, as i am not, and will never be able to be a full season prestogp participant. Dang day time difference doesn't allow me to :(

This race was fun for me, but I made too much mistakes in the end so I could not continue the fun with David O'Reilly. The car seems good but I still don't understand it, mainly in the braking part. Tires were not an issue for me, but the fronts takes the most wear for sure.

Now for the car next season, I'd prefer stick with the FR3.5. I feel that the physics in the ASR mod is not good/complete : no brake wear, no great feel of cold vs hot vs worn tire difference. This car is also bouncing a lot more than FR3.5, I should probably have changed some video settings to be more precise in turns. The good part is in the engine sound and the look. If we can somehow put those engines in the FR3.5 it will be a blast!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 208 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%