Presto GP - Work with the web-site

I'll use this thread to list up stuff/work that would improve Presto GP. I do not want anybodt to do this because they feel compelled to contribute, only do it if you have the time and feel motivated and inspired and take joy from doing it :) My thought is that as long as nobody are aware of what could be done, then those who might want to do this does not get a chance to do so :)

The first thing I can think of is the web page prestogp.com I have made a list of all it's flaws, and most of them have to be done by me with the help of Rune (companion and friend and ex PrestoGP driver). However, there is at least one thing that can be done by someone else that possesses the skills, and that is contribute towards completing this page: http://prestogp.com/index.php?view=tracks

As you can see there are many tracks that are missing. Any contribution helps, if you are semi-skilled with a painting program you can make the track layout and thumbnail in the exact same format and colour as the rest, or if you are more of a writing person, you can write track descriptions. The descriptions should be aimed at helping new drivers more quickly learn the tracks and get up to speed with the rest :)

It would also be neat to enrich the description with an embedded video of a fast and correct lap :)

So to sum up, what is needed for each track are:
-track layout and thumbnail exactly matching the excisting once
-track descriptions for f1 cars for those who are missing
-a you tube video of a fast and correct lap, preferably matching the written description

I was planning to search through YouTube to see what suitable hot lap videos we already have, then put together a list of what we can use and what needs to be done.

Jim

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back