1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presto GP: The Tenth Season

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by RaceDepartment, Mar 15, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Congrats on 10 seasons of hard-hitting open wheel action guys. Great achievement.

3. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Indeed very nice. 10 seasons, and still a lot of fun.
    Keep up the good work!

4. To the editor who improved the article with a proffesional hand; thanks a lot, it looks and read much better :)

5. One of the best leagues i've ever been associated with. The focus on safety is at a level never seen before. Racing wheel to wheel with complete trust on other drivers, nicely presented in the video above, is something that a lot of league organizers should take note of and all drivers to learn. If you want to really hone your racecraft to the finest detail, this is the place for you.

6. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

I agree with Kennett. A great league with an outstanding friendly atmosphere and great close fighting with full respect for each other.

To those who didn't know about our league so far, I like to mention that all the drivers are happy to share their setups and knowledge, so it's finally all down to the driver himself. This helps everyone to improve consistantly and it would mean a big help for newcomers. Just visit us in our forum and have fun with us... ;)

Thx Nico and RD for posting this nice article!

7. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

All my respect for Presto, few leagues run for that long doing that great.

8. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

I am PROUD to say i start SIM Racing with PrestoGP...Thank YOU for the chance Nicolai and congratulation for the amaizing job on keeping the standards for so long. :)

9. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

is a nice business card well done guys :)

10. Top class league, the best place to have ultimate fun , meet top quality drivers and superb people .

Huge thanks to Nicolai for all the hard work.
    Thank you RD.

11. I feel I have totally missed out with =in the sim racing world, you had rain, a dry line appear, and to be honest the graphics are not a million miles off game stock car.

How is it the new sim's can not seem to improve even 80% on this old game ?

12. Absolutely fantastic league - great to see my skin featured on this page btw :D

Looking forward to the upcoming season!