Presto GP: The Tenth Season

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Presto GP is a F1-inspired open-wheeler league that welcomes all who wants to join, provided you are motivated to put in the required practice. Presto GP started out using the F3000 car for the first three seasons, followed by the MMG-F1 mod during the next years. This season Presto GP are back to where it all started with the F3000.

Reik Major has won the last five consecutive seasons but this season he is meeting fierce competition from many holds. Marko Vuori and Helder Filipe who between themselves have won the first three races of the season seem like obvious candidates. Also Dino Paulini and David Turnbull have scored good points so far. But it is not only at the top of the table where the fight is intense, all the way from 1st to 23rd there is a fight for points and gaining ground in the championship.

Are you up for a challenge with RACE 07 and would like to join please visit us in our forums, check out our website and features and let your eyes go over the series standings to meet your potentials rivals on the track.

Find below the video made by one of our racers, Steeve Fournier, from the latest race of the season at a soaked and wet Nürburgring.

Our next race is Wednesday 20th of March at Melbourne, 8pm UK-time. See you on track?

[youtube]
View the Post on the Blog

One of the best leagues i've ever been associated with. The focus on safety is at a level never seen before. Racing wheel to wheel with complete trust on other drivers, nicely presented in the video above, is something that a lot of league organizers should take note of and all drivers to learn. If you want to really hone your racecraft to the finest detail, this is the place for you.

I agree with Kennett. A great league with an outstanding friendly atmosphere and great close fighting with full respect for each other.

To those who didn't know about our league so far, I like to mention that all the drivers are happy to share their setups and knowledge, so it's finally all down to the driver himself. This helps everyone to improve consistantly and it would mean a big help for newcomers. Just visit us in our forum and have fun with us... ;)

Thx Nico and RD for posting this nice article!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 158 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%