Presto GP - Pacific Series (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go Dean -
Driver: Dean Warner
Team: Ring of Fire
Car Type: Toyota F1
Introduction: Ex Superkarter (Like Steve) from England, now residing in NZ (also like Steve), ran last year at Simjunkies and also in two leagues at Austeamracing.

• Brian Tarrant

Have only just seen the actual car list, can I have the orange and black one, 2nd from the top, whatever that is please?

• Leif Davidsen

Driver: Leif Davidsen
Team: Underdog Racing
Car Type: Ferrari F2007
Introduction: Hi everyone. I am new to this racing league. I am a friend of chris Hendrich and he was the one who told me i would get some fun racing here. Look forward to racing

On Behalf of Ken who is currently away for work.
Driver:
Ken Innes
Team: GoDaddy Racing
Car Type: Red Bull RB3
Introduction: Regular middle of the pack runner in the Presto Pacific league for the last two seasons. Here to enjoy the game and some fair racing.

hehehe nice and late...
Driver: Mitchell Chapman
Team: Chapman Motorsport
Car Type: Ferrari with custom skin if i can work it, otherwise it will be a Ross Brawn special matt black ferrari...
Introduction: Presto GP Season 3 Pacific League (VRIIClubby) 6 races, 1 Podium, 1 DNF and 8th Overall in Championship on 41 points :D

• Kimber Jansen

Driver: Kimber Jansen
Team: Team CSRC
Car Type: McLaren MP4/22
Introduction: Steve just add me to standby list. I will try to get in on some of the races.....

• Kimber Jansen

Hello Presto GP..... I beleave Im all signed up here. Planning on getting in on some of this F1 racing.
Will have to tell my wife to hit the bricks. lol.
I need the F1 mod and temps ????? and I will start skinning away and be ready to race..... Good luck all.

Driver: Günthar Rowe
Team: TBC
Car Type: Whatever is free
Introduction: Maker of Mods like this on...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might have to race with you!!! Should I get you a new wheel with all the controls on the right!! :)

Gunthar is the MAN behind all of our fun!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

I'd like to race as the 25th man as I'll have a bit of a slow recovery from injury. But, would be good to have a tie to a team with respect to helping with setups training etc... So, if there is an already formed 2 man team will to help a mid-fielder that would be cool...

OK Guys, we are pretty much full but will still take on drivers for the Reserve list - means reserve drivers can race whenever there is room...

So - to ALL Pacific drivers, I will post the dates tonight for all rounds so you can see when the races are.
Please take the time to go through and make sure that you can make the races - if there are ones you know you can't make let know so I can prepare & offer the space for a reserve list driver.

On another note, competing at the start of the season, then losing interest and not showing will affect your position in the league for next season so please stick around for the complete duration. You only need to look at last season to see that our second placed guy was never, ever the fastest, but the one who got points in every single race.

Here's looking at a great season with our 1st ever in the F1.
There is also a new version of the mod so I will send you details each privately. These details are not to be distributed.

Thanks,
Steve

Driver: Eric Kaczmarek
Team:
Car Type: Doesnt matter
Introduction: humm..... do I have to? :)
Can you please put me on the reserve list? I might try to make it if there is any room on the grid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%