Presto GP - Pacific Series (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

here are the results from or penultimate round from Monaco, the season standings will be updated in the standings thread aswell, any questions, please contact me...

Position Driver Points Fastest Lap Qualifying Position Driver Points Fastest Lap Qualifying
1 David Street 25 (1 fastest lap)
2 Mitchell Chapman 20
3 Noel Spence 16
4 Chris Vick 13
5 Gaetano Zizzo DNF (qual 1st)
6 Steve Crossland DNR

Race 2
1 David Street 25
2 Gaetano Zizzo 20 (1 fastest lap)
3 Mitchell Chapman 16
4 Chris Vick 13
5 Steve Crossland 11
6 Noel Spence 10

Rd 6
1st David Street - 51
2nd Mitchell Chapman - 36
3rd Noel Spence 26
--- Chris Vick 26
5th Gaetano Zizzo 22
6th Steve Crossland 11

The Current Leaderboard is below as of Round 6 - Monaco

gaetano zizzo 265
David Street 148
Mitchell Chapman 145
Chris Vick 111
Noel Spence 107
Steve Crossland 104
Marko Vuori 85
Chris Hendrich 73
Eric James 63
Rinze Meiboom 55
Bob Luneski 31
Mark Brunner 29
Jeff Toland 15

Man I got held up at relatives house & got back too late to join Race 1.
Luckily, Mitchell had a problem at halfway & so I was able to rejoin for race 2 with him.
Having no practice or warmup at all meant I was going in blind & to make it worse, the game threw me in Pole Position!!!
I made an average start & Dingo flew past into the lead. I pulled over to let the faster guys through until I could sort myself out with the car. That put me back to 3rd & I chased Mitchell hard, although it was hard to get close as his car was stuttering a lot. I tried to push him into making an error & he made a few, however I just couldn't capitolise at all & it became a procession, meanwhile Chris Vick was directly behind & our gap was staying within the 3 second mark.'

Eventually I sorted my lines etc & started to make a gap back to. I caught up as far as I could to mitchell & flew into the pits a few laps early, trying to make the most of fresh tyres & clear track. However my pitstop took 20 seconds instead of 8 or 9 and I was back to square 1.

I pushed on from there but was all in vain. Finished 5th i think???
Was still fun :)

Will the next race remain in a week's time? If so then I am a definite starter for that...

Was talking to Mitchell who seemed to think that Georgios had postponed this race 1 week to coincide with the Monaco delay. So, would be one week later than originally specified.
I am fine to race on that date (23/24 June)

my bad David, Sorry fella's!

What does everyone want to do? Race this weekend, (Chris V, out) or wait another week? and with the delay in the race and it being the last of this season, maybe we double the race distance for instance?

No problem mitch, its all good. I am about to move house this monday, so if my internet is still up, I have already scheduled to service transfer, I am available this sunday. I will be available next sunday if my internet is connected in time.

Round 7 has the formidable Presto Pacific Racing Series heading to Montreal,

We move on to the final race of the season, the title has been taken by surpemo wheelman Gaetano Zizzo, but the battle continues for the final placings with the top ten to be sorted in Montreal!!!

There will be a few spots open to newcomers this round in an attempt to make our series grow larger for Season 9, which will start straight after this season finishes, input, preferences and opinions are welcome to make this once strong Series become a dominate force once again!
Download Track here: DOWNLOAD

Remember to read the rules before entering this race. (Read here)

Official Free practice starts at 22:00 GMT
Qualify 23:00 GMT (10 minute super pole)
Warm up 23:10 GMT (5 minute warm up)
Race One 23:15 GMT (25 minute race with mandatory pit stop)
Race Two 23:40 GMT (25 minute race with mandatory pit stop)

If you will be taking part in the round please post in this topic to confirm yoursel and start a discussion with your fellow entrants!

It appears that I will be unable to make this race. I will be moving house on monday and have just recieved notification that my internet service wont be connected until wednesday July 4.

Am dissapointed, as I was hoping to have a good fight with Mitch for second place in the championship, but I guess it isnt to be. My practice at the circuit was going well, was able to set some good lap times.

Have a good race guys, and I'll see you in season 9.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back