Chris Vick 85
Noel Spence 81
Chris Hendrich 73
Eric James 63
Rinze Meiboom 55
Bob Luneski 31
Mark Brunner 29
Jeff Toland 15

Gaetano is way, way out in front, im pretty sure he has wrapped up Season 8 already! Well Done Gaetano!!!

Lots more battles are raging for the minor placings and will go down to the last race I think! Lets see how everyone goes at Monaco on June 2! Details to be posted shortly!

(The only points im missing if anyone can help is the fastest laps for Race 1 and Race 2 Round 4...otherwise everything is up to date and correct as of now..)

Round 8 has the formidable Presto Pacific Racing Series heading to the glitz, glamour and high stakes of Monaco!

Who will master the concrete jungle? Can anyone topple our reigning King Gaetano?

There will be a few spots open to newcomers this round in an attempt to make our series grow larger for Season 9, which will start straight after this season finishes, input, preferences and opinions are wlecome to make this once strong Series become a dominate force once again! So bring your mate, bring your brother, even your mother in law is welcome if that floats your boat!

Download the track: HERE
Patch for Monaco 2007 HERE

Remember to read the rules before entering this race. (Read here)

Official Free practice starts at 22:00 GMT
Qualify 23:00 GMT (10 minute super pole)
Warm up 23:10 GMT (5 minute warm up)
Race One 23:15 GMT (25 minute race with mandatory pit stop)
Race Two 23:40 GMT (25 minute race with mandatory pit stop)

If you will be taking part in the round please post in this topic to confirm yoursel and start a discussion with your fellow entrants!

Noel Spence (maybe)
Eric James (unsure)
Chris Vick
Steve Crossland

i tell you what mitchell i just tried the update for r factor 2 , in the classic f3 , and this mod really does kick ass , maybe we could try this next season?

Completely open to suggestions Noel, I wasn't a big fan of rF but have been getting into it quite alot lately, graphics suck compared to EVO! Haven't played with rF2 yet, I'll wait till the finished product I think, too busy to keep loading updates etc,

With a change to platforms we will have to wait out and see where the majority and server gods take us, I think the new sim's coming out in the forseable future will make for some interesting times!

Currently planning next season, which if we can get some better release dates will determine if its a short season on EVO, or long if release dates are a while off...If people can keep me posted it would be great, I'll start a thread up with the future for us all to discuss!

well guys,

I will be a definite no for this weekend aswell, the night before is my Wife's 30th and we have 60 guests at our house, so I'll be lucky if I can walk let alone race! (and may not be able to get to my PC over the bodies laying around! lol)

lets get a show of EXACTLY who is going to be there, (or not) as we may reschedule if it suits the majority?

thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years