1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presto GP Formula 1 @ A1-Ring - Monday 15th October 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Von Butters, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Car: MAK-Corp F1 2007 Mod League Edition (HERE)
    Track: A1 Ring (Here)
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07
    Skinpack: Presto GP Racing Club (Here)
    Info: All Views are enabled

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2x 22 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all of our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download).

This is a warm-up event for the upcoming Presto GP league race.
    All licensed RD Members are welcome to join this event and get a taste of the league. :)

Car setups for this track can be found HERE!
    Hot lap on Youtube for this track can be found HERE!

This event is a regular RD Racing Club Event so RD Club Rules (above) are active.
    Secondly, please notice that all incidents in this Event will be reviewed.
    Should a driver not stick to the Racing Club rules he will be reported to the event organizer.

Entry List:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Valerio Vinassa
    2. Adam B Shaw
    3. Dennis Phelan
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Alberto Casado

Alberto Casado
    Premium Member

I'm practicing a bit to decide if I join. Did anybody try Reik's setup? With the default setup I can manage quite ok around, but with Reik's it is spinfest. The springs f/r are 58/110, which seem quite extreme for oversteer.
  3. I havent driven this specific setup of Reik yet but my experience is that the car is harder to drive but once you get used to that you'll see the big difference in time.
  4. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

sign me please:)

is correct what say Jonas is a nice database Reik setup I use it/him:D when I start with mine setup is hard drive first time but than I understand that I must change/adjust my driving style so with little changes one click on wings or rebound I found my taste looks also steering degrees ( depend which steer u use G25,Momo etc.),Another thing that I did is see videos of ours Aliens Reik ,Sean etc..is helping, personally dont see much the line but which gears is in use in curves and when someone of ours Alien lift throttle or brake one thing that I have understand is don't push much with feet on brake pedal when turn wheel but is not easy remember/do this every time:)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. im interested but quite slow with these cars. (1:14-1:16)
    this will also be my first RD race.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I dont see the pace being a problem so you are always welcome to join :)
  7. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Server is up!

Any problems with it, please let me know as soon as you can!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. alright, im in. server works fine for me.

i just thought about this, and maybe i should ask this elsewhere, but my steam name isn't the same as my RD name. is this going to be an issue? if so, how do i change it?
  9. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Steam name means nothing here. When you drive we want to see your real name in the server.
  10. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

The name that shows in the online servers is not your steam name, it is the name that you've set on your Race07 profile. So in order to have your correct rl-name show up on the servers, you have to create a new profile in the game with your correct name (unless you already have the right one, then it's all good)
  11. got it fixed, thanks
  12. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

is nice know only 2 hours before race that the track is changed:) no Watkins but A1
    no problem Im in anyway download Reik setup one click here one click there the game is done perfect setup:D

PS test server now all OK
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

I'm in, let's see how long I can last.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

After a couple of practice sessions I finally got a rhythm but I couldn't do much to get the car better. The track was good in Q session, fast, not me but it was quicker than practice!

Half way into the race and a couple of slide/bumps later I figured that the car had super softs on it instead of softs, I screwed myself! No damage really so I could stick it out.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

only 4 crazy:) guys on server but fun event is a good test next event will be here in mine league Presto GP I have tested tires and fuel learn/revise track some good battle with mate Eliezer pole and race I cannot ask anything else:D.
    Congrats guys
    Thanks Christopher, Jonas and RD for event :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 2