1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presto GP F1 Night @ Cicada GP - Wednesday August 8th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Senad Subasic, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Car: MAK-Corp F1 2007 Mod League Edition (download here)
    Track: Cicada (download here)
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 10 laps)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Make sure to have read the general notes for the Race07 Racing Club!

This event is a teaser for the upcoming PrestoGP season. More info here.

Entry List:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Jonas Lex
    2. Kennett Ylitalo
    3. Nicola Musolino
    4. Reggie Blain Snr
    5. Reggie Blain
    6. Stuart Mcclean
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. sign me up please
  3. In. Me. Sign.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Server is up.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sorry guys, gonna miss this as will be starting serious practice for the league in case I get in.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Yup, the first three races week apart in the beginning of the season is quite a frantic start...
  7. yes main focus should always be on the league of course :)
  8. nvrm
  9. It might be that we skip this one because it seems, as Bob already described and what Ive read in the presto forum, that drivers are already focused on the league start on August 29th at Hungaroring (which is not a bad thing at all :) )
    So lets see what it looks like on monday and then maybe we will skip and the last two races which are then left before season start are:

Hungaroring Complete Race distance
    MANDATORY FOR NEW LEAGUE DRIVERS - Wednesday August 22nd (Sign-Up in the Presto GP Forum)

Hungaroring Preparation Race 22 min
    OPTIONAL FOR ALL LEAGUE DRIVERS - Monday August 27th (Sign-Up in the RD Racing Club)
  10. sing me up, pls =)
  11. Reggie Blain Snr

Reggie Blain Snr
    Premium Member

sign me up please
  12. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Anybody object to me just running the practise session on this? Never played the F1 mod or this circuit so I'd probably me a menace in the race :D
  13. The more the merrier.
  14. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

justin run the race as well, RD provide us with these events for fun and enjoyment:) All we have to do is stick 2 the golden rules. I did my first race last week in the f1 cars and they are so much fun. Never turned a lap on this track so i am going on now if you would like to join

sign me in plz:)
  15. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Just installed the mod and track. Works OK under "additional events" but still says UNKNOWN for class in multiplayer?
  16. Remove your other mods. Specially any kind of not-so-legal F1 mods such as FSR 2011 (MMG F1 2007 is AFAIK the ONLY legal F1 mod, others are converted from various sources without permission.PrestoGP uses the best mod available, ie the only one, luckily it's AAA quality mod..)...

There is limited model ID numbers for addon cars and that causes some mods to be incompatible with each other. The recommendation is 4-5 mods at any one time, any more and you start to experience "unknonw" class in server lobby..
  17. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

I do have FSR 2012 installed. How do I get rid of it?
  18. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

No worries, it came with an uninstall feature. All works now :)

I would like to know how to remove mods manually though?
  19. Simracingmanager is a software that does it for you. For manual install/uninstall it's very simple. Navigate to Steam\steamapps\[your_steam_id]\Race07 and then go to GameData folder. There you can see several folders, i'll explain two of the most important ones:

Locations: this has all the addon tracks. To unsitall a track, simply delete it's folder.

Teams: This the main folder for addon cars. To uninstall a mod, simply delete it's folder.

When you install mods, they come with several extra files, they are located in UIData and Sounds. Sounds is.. sounds... UIData has all the icons like flags and car emblems. You don't need to delete anything from your UIData or sounds, deleting the mod folder from GameData/Teams is enough. You'll get some trash in your gameinstall but they won't a be problem, the filesizes are tiny and the game doesn't pre-load any files that are not defined in either Locations or Teams...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.