1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presidential Elections 2011 - Information

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Dennis Hirrle, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Hello,

as you might know, this year's Club Presidential election is going to come up soon. This thread shall be for information for anyone interested in the position.

From the FSR Structure document:

If some of you, or someone that you know, would like to candidate for the Club President position, we should make sure to bring you/him on to the internal ISR Club forum at around the time when the nominations start so the person can present his campaign and take part in the voting.

If you need more information about the ISR Club and its structure, here you can download all the necessary documents.
    Of course you can also come to me directly if you have questions.

Another interesting position, the TOA Chairman position, will also be up for election at around the same time.

2. Is everything kept under wraps or has it just been delayed?
  3. I think Kunknel has been voted in on a basis that there was no one else who wanted to do the job and hirrle left i think, not 100 % sure there
  4. Isn't the "new president" announced after the current presidents duties are over? Which is December 1st if I'm correct?
  5. Correct.
  6. Johannes Kunkel & Scott Wilde were the nominees, Johannes won the election.

More info coming in December I'm sure.