GT5 Prepping for GT5

Yesterday I purchased a new projector and stand for my PS3. Now I need to get a half decent sound system to go with my 90" screen :D

Can anyone recommend a decent optical sound system to go with my shiny new projector??

Considering the projector was so much, I have about £200 ish to spend.

Thanks

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Digital-Multimedia-Theatre-Speaker/dp/B0006HBCL8/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1253715101&sr=8-6[/ame]

a friend has this system and it is peretical lovely. Bass is as powerful as you want it and the sound is crisp clean and looooovely. :good:

Edit: BTW that subwooofer is absolutely huge.

Found it here for under £200 :http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/641261/art/logitech/z-5500-5-1-loudspeaker-sy.html

That is awesome, thanks for pointing me the right direction!!

However, you are right!! it is too big. I live in Switzerland and would need remortgage my house to have it shipped over at 26kg.

I'll have a look for something slightly smaller, if you have any ideas let me know!

I have also heard that the optical cables are expensive, I didn't budget for this before so I need to rethink the amount I have to spend.

That is awesome, thanks for pointing me the right direction!!

However, you are right!! it is too big. I live in Switzerland and would need remortgage my house to have it shipped over at 26kg.

I'll have a look for something slightly smaller, if you have any ideas let me know!

I have also heard that the optical cables are expensive, I didn't budget for this before so I need to rethink the amount I have to spend.

No shops over there tat can do it???? Definetly worth it. Thatl top your set up lovely :good:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%