Premium Members GTL: Lotus Cortina @ Nürburgring - Friday October 11

2-cars.jpg
On Friday the 11th of October we organize our first PDA for GT Legends.

Please note that this is by no means a racing event where you must try to win. As a matter of fact there is no racing involved at all. Only the focus on improving your driving technique.

Do you struggle to race with real wheel driven cars? Then this is your event to join and master the Lotus Cortina touring car.
  1. Bram Hengeveld (instructor)
In this sixty minute event you'll learn
  • How to brake
  • How to shift
  • How to corner
Requirements:
  • GT Legends
  • Working microphone
  • Teamspeak (download it here)
  • Coffee :)
  • Premium Membership (12 months recurring or non-recurring)
Information:
  • Server name: Premium Driver Academy
  • Start Time: 19:00 GMT (21:00 CET)
  • End Time: 20:00 GMT (22:00 CET)
Entry List:
We have room for six students per session. Only sign up below if you are 100% sure you can make it and meet the requirements posted above. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Well it happened and it was great :)

Here is what some of the guys thought about it

It took a lot out of me, but I enjoyed every moment, and learned that Im too soft as a driver, need to flex my feet more and push those cars.

Bram thanks for all your help & guidance last,night, sorry i could n't stay any longer was the early bird shift in the morning.
I learned a new driving style last night and will have work on it only time will tell, watch out guys I'm gunning for you now :whistling:

Bram,Rupe and all the guys at tonights training session, thank you, I learned a lot. Now i will go and put them into practice:)

BIG thanks to @Bram Hengeveld @Rupe Wilson for last nights tuitorial round the Nurgburgring race track.Some very good tips and pointers enabeling some guys to reduce there lap times quite considerably..An enjoyable fun couple of hours for premium members,so to all the Licensed members,stick your hand in your pocket,its only 16€, or £14 A YEAR membership.How cheap is that!!! i,ll tell you..3.8p A DAY..Hopefully there will be a few more lessons in the future plus other things..who no,s, but without support we could be hampered..so come on guys sign up,have some cracking races keep the server alive and have soooooome....FUN!!!!..:);):thumbsup:..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back