• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Preferred R3E Club Race Days

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by SOLO59, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Monday

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Tuesady

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Wednesday

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Thursday

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Friday

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Saturday

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  7. Sunday

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium

Ratings:
    +509
    Please vote for the days you prefer to race. I think @Paul Jeffrey will begin to organize 3 or 4 races per week. So you may vote on 4 days out of the week! :)

2. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium

Ratings:
    +509
    My votes may change because I'm starting a new job next week and I'm not sure of my work schedule.

3. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,278
    Tues & thurs atm are best for me as they are my days off from the gym and both kids are in school all day.

4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +12,370
    Hi guys,
    Currently running Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday for the time being to see how the numbers are. I've picked these days to best avoid clashes with other leagues and events, and to give a little time for people to practice and prepare...

Please do get signed up guys, let’s try and make this club a success... :)

Also, free 1 month Premium membership up for grabs on Friday and Sunday, all you have to do is sign up in advance and finish the race and I will pick 1 person at random in both races to win the membership to gift to a friend.... everyone's a winner :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +12,370
    BTW - thanks for setting this up Dean, appreciate it mate :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1