1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preferred Day to Race

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Bram, Feb 27, 2013.

My favorite day to race

Poll closed Mar 19, 2013.
  1. Sunday

2. Monday

3. Tuesday

4. Wednesday

5. Thursday

6. Friday

7. Saturday

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Which day would suit you guys the best to race our first league for truckers :D ? Multiple choices are allowed.
  2. Voted :D going to be awesome!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kacper Kolodziejczyk

Kacper Kolodziejczyk
    Keep calm and race on! Staff

I can't wait, this will be really good fun I think! :)
  4. to begin with, let us vote for the month. :D
  5. Bram

Thanks for all the votes so far :)
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Friday or Saturday would be epic :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Tuesday, Thursday or Friday in even weeks would suit me well. I work late on odd weeks, so even weeks are my only chance :)
  8. Bram

Thursdays and Saturdays will be quite hard to schedule with the upcoming Le Mans Series and STC as the broadcast is then taken.

Seems we go for the most voted day: Friday with Wednesday as a backup. Thanks all for the votes :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Yes, Friday is good :)

But really I'm just posting here to bookmark my massive interest in this series!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Alexander van der Woude

Alexander van der Woude
    Premium Member

I would like to race in this as well, together with a teammate with Simtech motorsport.
  11. Infact to add to this post I have two team-mates who are interested massively too (one of them you know quite well I believe [Oscar Hardwick]).

Can't wait to race in clean competition with these beasts!
  12. Hi guys. When will you start the championship ? How can we join the league ?
    It is only a fun cup or a championship ?
  13. Bram

First the game needs to be released :)

Our leagues are normally only open to everyone who has an active track history in our other leagues or club events and has signed up for licensed membership.but specific outlines and requirements haven't been set yet.

So to all that have never raced before here it will be hard to get in unless you build up some experience in our racing club first, still time enough as there are almost daily events.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Sunday please!!
  15. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

If it's a Friday then I'm well up for it :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. it will indeed be a friday calum, expect a announcement soon :)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I'm hope you guys be gentleman to us brazilian, and make time friendly for us.
  18. If its on a Friday I'm in defo
  19. Bram

Well with the current lack of interest in the racing club events I think it will be hard to even fill up the grid for this series.

Not sure what happened in the last two months but it seems that the interest has died pretty quickly.

If you guys want us to put heaps of time into a proper league it would be nice if we would see some more faces driving online.
    • Like Like x 5
  20. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

I've choose this public site for share come thoughts of mine with community:

After the first huge interest about this title and its supposed champ, now we have to deal with poor presence on racing club events. In this way is easy to understand the staff's caution to organize the series, but, in my opinion, we got to try to stimulate the potential truckers.

Ihmo, at first, we got to think smaller: start with a 4/5 races mini camp, and a grid that could be formed by 10/15 drivers. Then we could found new drivers with promotion: brazialian guys are maybe the most involved,
    and a facilitate timetable (start race at 22.00 Cet?), in a right raceday (saturday/sunday?) could make more easy all things...

What do you think about it?

P.S. Sorry for my english...:alien: