Precision Motorsports Spa Preview

d75e4eac4a.jpg

After securing the 1st title of the 2011 season in Hungary 2 weeks ago the team moves on the legendary Spa-Francorchamps circuit to continue their hunt for the Championships. This weekend the team has the chance to become the first ever World Championship team to win the Constructors Championship in FSR twice in a row. If the team can further extend the lead in the Constructors championship by 2 points no one else will be able to reach the title anymore.

The team had a solid preparation with however a more relaxed approach then to the last few races. A strong pace can be expected from Peter Duivelaar in the World Series on Saturday and as always from Bono in the World Championship.

Mikko Puumalainen
commented:
"Spa is a track which I enjoy, but so far in my 4 races here I haven't had a single trouble free event, hopefully that will change this time. Testing has gone pretty well, better than last few races for sure. After moving up to 3rd in the championship standings after the last race, the aim for the rest of the season is to stay in the top 3.
The task will be very difficult though, since Atze and Fredrik have been consistantly faster than me so far, but we'll see what we can manage in the last few races of the season."

Team owner Johannes Kunkel commented:
"This issuing to be another crucial weekend in the 2011 season. We have the possibility to secure the WC Constructors Championship this weekend. In the World Series things are far from over, but we have a solid pace and should be able to make a good step towards the Championship."

To follow the progress of the team during the weekend, make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%