Precision Motorsports Shanghai preview

After a victorious weekend at Sepang, Precision Motorsports approaches round 3 of Formula SimRacing at Shanghai with somewhat increased confidence. The track has brought the team good results in the past, including victory of Jaakko Mikkonen in 2010 and Bono Huis in 2011.

7967d958df.jpg

The team line-up has seen some changes, as Jaakko Mikkonen replaces Mikko Puumalainen alongside Bono Huis in the world championship series, while Peter Duivelaar will miss this round due to holiday.

To be in the action, remember to tune in for the live broadcasts at Saturday 19:30 GMT for the World Series, and Sunday 15:30 GMT for the World Championship.

Team manager Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"I am expecting a solid weekend. I am confident we have managed to cut the gap by a tenth or two compared to our competition, so we should be looking fine for China. Historically this track has been very good for us, we haven't lost here in last 2 years. It is all about finding a compromise between stable car with good traction and no understeer. In WS we will have to do without Peter, but Cyril has worked very hard to get on a pace and together with Jack they will challenge for podiums at least. Both Jaakko and Bono in WC are experienced enough that even with limited testing they will deliver. Whether it will be enough to win, we shall see."

Bono Huis commented:
"We had a good result in Malaysia, but we were still lacking a bit of pace so I'm hoping that we can be faster this weekend in China. I like the track and it shouldn't be too difficult to overtake so I'm looking forward to a nice fight again."

To follow the progress of the team during the weekend, make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter.

Precision Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%