Precision Motorsports Melbourne Preview

After a long winter, Formula SimRacing 2012 is read to start as the opening race will take place in the upcoming weekend at the Albert Park street circuit. After a record-braking 2011 season, Precision is once again amongst the teams to beat, as defending champion Bono Huis and vice-champion Mikko Puumalainen will pilot the team in the World Championship series.

ffd1a3b722.jpg
49d5091354.jpg

A lot of interest is also gathered around World Series, where Jack Keithley will make his debut as Precision driver, and Fred Gosling return back after a sabbatical year.

To be in the action, remember to tune in for the live broadcasts at Saturday 19:30 GMT for World Series, and Sunday 15:30 GMT for World Championship.

Team manager Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"I am confident we are ready. Even in FSR, Australia demands different kind of setup than more standard tracks, which might mix the order before we get on the usual tracks. We made similar setup compromises as last 2 years, but I am sure it was the right thing to do performance-wise. Past 2 weeks were quite busy, but we stayed efficient enough with our testing and hopefully it will be enough. Australia has been good for us especially in WS last 2 years, not so in WC, where we got a win just the last season, nevertheless we must start the season with victories. Overtaking will be difficult, which adds an extra variable, increasing importance of qualification. "

Mikko Puumalainen commented:
"Starting my 5th year in FSR, time has gone quite quickly. Pre-season hasn't been fantastic, it seems to be taking quite a while to get familiar with this car. I'm not expecting much from the first couple of races, hopefully things will improve eventually. However, I'm looking forward to doing some racing again after such a long off-season."

To follow the progress of the team during the weekend, make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter.

Precision Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back