Precision Motorsports Malaysia preview

Round 2 of the Formula Simracing 2012 season lays infront of us. After a mediocre start to the season Precision Motorsports moves on to Malaysia with high hopes to improve on the performances in Melbourne. The team has positive memories from the track, which saw Rasmus Tali, Bono Huis and Ronny Hähnel take an incredible triple victory in 2010 and a demonstrative victory for Bono Huis in the previous season.

6359910954.jpg
dbf590b433.jpg

After a busy week of testing, the team is confident to have some of the work converted into more consistent race results for this week's races.

To be in the action, remember to tune in for the live broadcasts at Saturday 19:30 GMT for the World Series, and Sunday 15:30 GMT for the World Championship.

Team manager Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"During our preparation for Malaysia we have slightly reviewed our approach and mainly last couple of days made some major changes and also understood what we have done slightly wrong on a low speed track in Australia. Malaysia will be extremely crucial in terms of relative race pace, if we don't have race winning pace we can expect a very difficult season and will have to step up our game. We have certainly uncovered a bit of potential since the last race, so it should be a good weekend in both divisions. Overtaking is slightly easier than in Australia so I don't expect similar problems we had with either brake issues or on-track obstacles."

Bono Huis commented:
"I'm hoping for a good result on this horrible circuit, testing has been good so far and I'm happy with the car. I expect Morgan Morand and ATR to be fast again so looking forward to a nice challenge"

To follow the progress of the team during the weekend, make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter.

Precision Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

Hey Bono. I think you will be fast here. I'm less confident than Melbourne because i hate this track but all can happen.
I hope tomorrow we will have a good battle together :)
See you on track

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing