Precision Motorsports China Preview

After the postponed race at Sepang, Precision Motorsports has endured a busy week in terms of preparations to maximize the team's outcome at Shanghai International Circuit, where the fourth round of the FSR season is to be held this weekend.

With the brilliant pace at Sepang in mind, the team has found it more difficult to reach the best possible setup compromise at Shanghai. Even so, the result from last season (victory from Jaakko Mikkonen) will certainly encourage the team to once again find its way to the top spots of the podium.

Mikko Puumalainen commented:
''After last weekend's unfortunate events, I'm looking forward to having a proper race again. I've always liked the Shanghai track, but I've never really had a trouble-free race here, hopefully that will change this weekend. 1 Week is a short time for testing but it's the same for everyone, so we might see some surprises from teams who haven't been at the front so far.''

Team manager Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"Unfortunately the preparation for China has not been the best one and I expect a really difficult weekend. The main goal is not to lose any ground in both championships and get an advantage from others' mistakes. Setup wise, this track demands fairly similar setup to Sepang, however it is bumpier so it was something we had to deal with in order to keep traction levels similar. Luckily we had made a lot of work in winter, but this week for various reasons it just hasn't gone well so I hope for just some podium finishes."

To follow the progress of the team during the weekend, make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter.

Precision Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back