Precision Motorsports Brazilian GP preview

A long and rewarding FSR season has neared its ending, as Precision Motorsports approaches the last race of 2011 at Brazil, Interlagos.

a984d07f7c.jpg
2299430cef.jpg

Having secured all the FSR titles, the team will approach Interlagos as a race of its own, where the team has always been successful. The event was won by team manager Ondrej Kuncman in 2006, followed by the victory of Jaakko Mikkonen in 2009. Last year Mikkonen repeated his victory to the surprise of many in a race where Bono Huis was somewhat handicapped by a grid penalty.

In the season finale, Bono Huis can secure his 14th race victory of the season - a record which, needless to say, will got the history books. Precision has also a chance to equal the number of victories, 14, from the previous season, although the 2010 season had more races.

Finally, remember to tune in for the live broadcast on Sunday and watch another success story come to an end.

Team manager Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"The main goal this weekend is to secure P2 and ideally P3 in world series. It would be a disappointing end to the season if we fail to achieve that. Testing has gone better than in previous races so we can be quite confident about our pace and hopefully it will be enough. Brazil is historically one of the most sucessful tracks for all the Precision Motorsports drivers. Me and our drivers had pole position in 06,07, 08, 09 and race wins in 06, 09, 10 together with many podium finishes. Naturally I am looking forward to races this weekend. It has been a long, but sucessful season. Now we are at the end of it, which is always very special."

Jaakko Mikkonen
commented:
"I'm really looking forward for the last race of the season. Brazil have always been nice track for me. I missed the previous race in Abu Dhabi, so I have some catching up to do on points. Hopefully the race will be worthy to be the final one with rFactor. Good luck all!"

To follow the progress of the team during the weekend, make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter.

Precision Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back