1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-Season Race 2: Spa - 11th August

Discussion in 'PS4 | F1 2015 Tuesday Championship' started by SJM1337, Jul 26, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    Pre-Season Race 2: Spa
    Tuesday 11th August - 8:30PM BST

Qualifying: Short
    Race Distance: 50%
    Weather: Dynamic
    Assists: Only racing line & auto-gears allowed
    Damage: Full
    Rules & Regulations: Full

Please let us know if you are planning to attend.​
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  2. Thread updated.
  3. I'm in.
  4. So am I, need to drive well here however as I haven't touched the circuit yet!:p
  5. memories..

6. Im in
  7. I'm coming
  8. don't have an HDMI cable or the game yet, so I am not able to play tonight.

.... I will, however, vow to be in attendance at Round 1, most likely unprepared, but I will be there.
  9. @ArryKane
    What is your history of league racing? Are you racing with a wheel or controller?
  10. controller. one season in 2013. Ended up in the middle of the pack due to good attendance
  11. If I'm considered to be too slow and that I should give my seat up to someone better, it's ok..don't want to be the one who everybody thinks shouldn't be here in the first place:D
  12. I'm just trying to find where the problem is, as I think your controller is broken or has a terrible deadzone setting..
    • Beer Beer x 1
  13. don't think it's broken..but I'm expecting a new one in 2 weeks anyhow (anniversary model) so it might be an improvement changing it, as u mentioned;)
  14. Jamie-Lee Mayers

Jamie-Lee Mayers
    Just Another Racer

2 things deducted from this race

1. This was my last F1 league race
    2. Falcons lag is appalling.
  15. Someone decided it would be a wise idea to use Netflix when I was racing which is why my lag was appalling. I am annoyed just as much as you are Jamie, but that was not my fault.
  16. I can't believe i missed the Super Cup for this
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Pretty good time trial I had rainy weather. The result was third losing only less than a tenth of second place.
    The competition, therefore, the third from square one. I got a good start and the first corner I came second. However, the opening bend someone hit my car and I drifted wide. It does not ultimately matter. Downhill started well in advance that affected the rest of the competition. I hit the wall lightly with front wing was damaged. After that the car did not, of course, turned to the curves properly. So I had to drive pits and demoted last. Top weight to go away. It was a competition is already ruined.
    Rain began somewhere around 15 rounds. Track became wet quickly and had to come to replace interim weather tires.

The whole time it rained just more and more. Those tires I pushed as two rounds before he was a full rain tire weather space. So once again pits. After returning from the depot track was slippery
    and swung straight accelerating the wall. Front wing was damaged and Eau Rouge directly into a wall because the car did not turn. The result was AGAIN retirement.
    Such was, therefore, my competition.
    Thank you guys for organizing the competition.
    Till next time. :)
  18. Snapshot_20150811_215837.jpg Snapshot_20150811_224554.jpg
  19. I'm making sure what happened tonight doesn't happen again...

Aside from that I was reasonably pleased with my pace.
  20. Raced on a pad for the first time and it went quite well until the rain came.