1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-release fun

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Sérgio Marques, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If only I could ban people... :tongue:
  2. [​IMG]
  3. Anyone tested already? A good review would nice!
  4. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

I think it is time for Sergio to walk the plank....
  5. I cannot believe i fell for that. Give them sharks some teasing!
  6. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh but a quick peek over at Radiator Springs site shows the AutumnRing event suddenly cancelled so they can do some urgent testing. This could be really good or really bad for the pending (I use that word loosely) release of 1.3C.....Oh, cute dog...lol
  7. I see now that I might put the wrong link, sorry guys! I have no time fix it today, return tomorrow and everything will work fine.
  8. I get tricked by sergio :roflol:
    Guys,Kunos will not keep his word for release date,we already reached day 8 of september..
  9. patience
  10. I think his comment was 'around the first week of September' which is still somewhat loose. I think it is difficult to be exact when forecasting something like this and it doesn't change my life any if the release is later than anticipated. I have plenty to keep my time occupied.
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

That link was invalid for me but I tried the mirror at and its downloading at high speed now!

Thanks for the heads up Sergio :doublethumb:
  12. And it is way better than the anticipated release was supposed to be. This will keep me entertained for hours and hours....
  13. Unfortunately seems like we need to be careful when putting links here for the new version, because there's a crazy guy around threatening to ban the ones who did it, I can't see why!
  14. It's out and now for real!

See, the info from my spy parrot was correct!

First post updated!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.