• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

pre pit stop setting

Discussion in 'R3E Setups' started by Bengt Lundgren, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Bengt Lundgren

Bengt Lundgren
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    Hi all

Can anyone explain what/how i have to do to get pre pit stop working, can,t made it working when coming in pit, nothing happend

Thx

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,835
    This might help, just remember that you have to manually confirm everything.

3. Bengt Lundgren

Bengt Lundgren
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    Thx M8

but i need more information, like, what do i have to do in my game to make it working, some tutorial,s or...........i can,t get them green at all, do you have to make some changin,s in my meny,s, Point out something on my keyboard
    Thx again

4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,835
    You need to map the keys on your keyboard and wheel using the controls option.
    Then use them as the video shows.
    Make the pit request on the lap before you want to pit to give your crew time to prepare, then enter the pits and select the preset and confirm. Make sure you don't exceed pit speed limit.