1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-Ordered Formula Truck Available

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Bram, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Pre-Ordered Formula Truck Available

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Im still waiting for my email, like ive been waiting since 29th December.
    Man, how long must one wait?

I hope its good after all this waiting!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Same here, i pre ordered the day the pre orders started to be taken and nothing.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Be patient guys. the wait worths it. The sim is simply amazing. I've had my first laps earlier and it rocks. Great work Reiza
    • Like Like x 1
  5. check the media gallery for some videos! be patient for the email guys, they will come :)
  6. Now they release it...my loadcell died yesterday :`(
  7. Thanks, Reiza!!! :)

One question: Will there be a small update from open beta to 1.0? Or will we need to download the entire game again?

Perfect timing as well. School holidays start on Wednesday! :D
  8. been away for the weekend, received the seriel, but no download link. I emailed reiza, but can anyone help in the meanwhile? thanks
  9. nvm, they are quick to reply, had a response back with all the links, now let's get mothertrucking lol
  10. Short question: Where can i found my plr file? Under User Data is no profile.
  11. Reiza just emailed me back and got the links can't wait for this, top job guys
  12. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Depends on the extent of incoming modifications. So far, a small update should be enough to cover it for those who already have v1.00.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. This is freaking awesome! Might even get me to join the online side of fun here at RD.

Thanks Reiza, you really made it!

Strange, I have it right there. Just like in other similar games.
  14. Thanks for the release of this Open Beta version.
    It's not easy for me, but I'm really enjoying the driving :) !
  15. thanks for this beta, drive is fun, same quality as GSC for 3d models and physic..
    I hope my wife let me spend the sunday with this game ahah

waiting for final version with all instruments working

but, where is the PLR?

found PLR, I had to launch the exe with admin rigths
  16. one word to describe this, awesome they drive really nicely and are a lot of fun
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I pre-ordered, paid but didn´t get my link to download. Is there anything else i can do??

Pleeeeeeese.... I´so anxious to play this simulator!!!
  18. Just wanted to say thanks to Reiza for the getting the game early, and that these trucks are monsters to drive, and having alot of fun driving them.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I am sure the email will follow shortly. If not, ask Reiza. I am sure they need to send a lot of emails, so give them some time.
  20. Totally brilliant. Absolutely loving it. So much fun.

Through the last few corners at Interlagos hunting through the gears, clipping the apex's whilst dialling in some opposite lock, grin from ear to ear.