Pre 2010 4WD @ All Countries - 6th - 8th November 2015

Do we need to post here to be able to enter? Or once we get our Racenet name posted in that other thread we're in your logbook?

I never know how much time I'll have to race, but if I see this event in the Racenet portal, it'd be helpful to be able to jump right in. Thanks, Ryan

Do we need to post here to be able to enter? Or once we get our Racenet name posted in that other thread we're in your logbook?

I never know how much time I'll have to race, but if I see this event in the Racenet portal, it'd be helpful to be able to jump right in. Thanks, Ryan

You don't have to :) It's mostly because it's somewhat easier for me to look on older threads and see what was popular later on. Also, it's often easier for others to jump in when they see many names on the list as well, the sim-sheep effect!
So, in a way, it's better that you state your intention to drive, and not find the time for it, than it is to drive without telling us :) So I'll write you up ;)

finland is #04 on the list, so you can mentally prepare for it while chasing hinkelsteins in germany the stage before (where i managed to stall my beloved lancia [integrale? i'm not good at car names, sorry]in the very last turn, ouch.) other than that i had a great run so far on the first three stages, only contender in my class atm.

finished tonight. just like last event i managed to miscalculate one of the finnish jumps early in the stage and had to hobble home with a puncture, cost me about 20 secs. wales stage was fine again, atm i am 15th, 6 secs down from bsheepie. great fun again and still the only to guy to pick group A.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back