1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Practise race 2x23 laps@Monaco Wednesday

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valter Ostman, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

2. Are you in Valter?

02 Nicolai Nicholson

3. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

02 Nicolai Nicholson
    03.David Turnbull

4. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

01 Valter Ostman
    02 Nicolai Nicholson
    03.David Turnbull ​

5. 01 Valter Ostman
    02 Nicolai Nicholson
    03.David Turnbull
    04.Kurt Kjellin

6. Hi everyone

I have a massive work load at the moment. So much so that I am seriously considering giving Monaco a miss.

So I'm not committing to the practise race. If time allows I may drop in though, but only if time allows.

7. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

will be hard for me race tomorrow maybe some problem with my old PC and millions of mod

I think a big format LOOOOL:D

8. i wil ltry to make it

9. I think it just practice the

to make a small f1 safety car:thumbup:

10. Wow what a combination. A four wheel drive supercar with both petrol and diesel. The best from production and formula cars in one. Someone call FIA! I think we got something here.. :wink:

11. How much fuel did you guys use [or carry] to do 23 laps? Can we do the race on one tank iow? :)

12. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

You can do the 23 laps with 56L

13. Thx Valter. Strategy will be easy then. :) Sorted!

Edit: Oops, forgot about the weather.

14. Yes, same consumption for me as well :). However I have heard that Aussies tend to use maybe 2 liters more :) (At least Anthony I did)

The word on the street is that the before the Monaco race the Race Director will articulate more accuratly the details around mandatory pitting.

15. That is right Nico :), I am averaging 2.55 to 2.6 litres per lap at Monaco x 23 = 58.65 to 59.8 litres per stint , i think Jim and Peter are using the same and if i do a quick and easy mathematical calculation to see how much this affects my speed : 2.55x 23 ∑πµΩ≤≥ π€β≠( ∑*M^yΩ x €*Ày ªὓ% ựἋ₩₦∏↙⃝⅔= 0.3s slower per lap :tongue: then the rest .

16. Ouch, if 2,65-3,8 kg cost you 0,3 seconds, that means that you'll get ((2,65-3,8)/2)/0,3µΩ≤≥ π€β≠( ∑*M^yΩ x €=0,3 seconds faster for each lap that passes by :rolleyes:

Of course subtracting the tyre wear I would guess that you'll be about ^yΩ x €*Ày ªὓ% ự = 0,2 seconds faster for each lap that goes by ;)

17. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

you must also factor in driver fatigue which is:
    Ei(x) = [​IMG] + ln(x) + [​IMG][​IMG](e^t - 1)/:snail: dt = :sigarette: + ln(x) + [​IMG](n=:liquor:..inf)x^n x(nom*nom!)/zzzz

Could be up too 1/2 a second or more slower in reality?

Jim

18. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Now I understand why you guys always are faster:)

19. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

thought necessary only 1+1 =2

now understand why I'm so slow:tongue:

20. Yes m8,
    with a car it is 2+ 2 = 4 J :)