• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Practice this morning

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Christopher Junkins, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Christopher Junkins

Christopher Junkins

Ratings:
    +0
    Today I'm getting in some practice in the MX-5 on whatever track is available for me (probably Okayama).

Starting around 6:30AM EST or so... cya round ;) .

(btw, just for those who didn't see it, this is Inmate. I'm Now a member of the iRacing club here :D )

2. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +11
    Welcome Christopher, hope to see you in some events soon

3. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn

Ratings:
    +235
    I see you finished 2nd in the Mazda race. Even 1.03.x fast laptime. Not bad at all :)
    Grats!

4. Christopher Junkins

Christopher Junkins

Ratings:
    +0
    huh? I haven't raced yet. Just practice.

1.03 is SLOW... at least compared to 90+% of the people I've seen. Though thanks for the cheers.

Yea, I'm jumping back on for a few laps presently... cya round possibly today... plan on a lot of practice :D... after I get grass cut that is, for now it's only a few. Man I hate cutting both mine and my neighbor's yard (I owe him, he bought me my monitor), it's a pain.

5. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn

Ratings:
    +235
    Oops than i possibly searched for the wrong chris @iracing

6. Christopher Junkins

Christopher Junkins

Ratings:
    +0
    yea it's just Christopher Junkins