F1 2010 Practice Sessions, Teammate Setup, etc.

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I was wondering if anyone knows how to look at your teammate's setup. The engineer was saying stuff like 'Lucas is faster in Sector 3, it might be good to look at his setup' (or something similar). Is there a way to look at and/or use your teammates setup?

I can see the pre-set setups but am unsure if those change per track or if they are just 5-6 defaults that are always the same.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

this has been mentioned on the forums allready but a big bonus would be if we could watch all the other driver out on track on the TV monitor so we could see their driving lines/braking points and just generally see the action

• Stendhal

I created a setup in career mode but couldnt load it in a online race . is that normal ?
It was empty and no setup to be seen'.

It´s no normal. U canload every setup at the same track in an online mode, I mean. u can´t load the Canada Setup in an online race in Valencia. Every setup for the same track.

this has been mentioned on the forums allready but a big bonus would be if we could watch all the other driver out on track on the TV monitor so we could see their driving lines/braking points and just generally see the action
Thats a really good idea i reckon it woudlnt be to hard to have added a feature like that into the game either kinda like replays where you can switch camera from driver to driver

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back