• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Practice sessions ONLINE included !! [in Co-op mode]

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by MS7XWDC, Aug 24, 2011.

1. MS7XWDC

MS7XWDC

Ratings:
    +17
    at least it's a START !!

2. Ramon Alonso

Ramon Alonso

Ratings:
    +23
    Finally!!! That's awesome!!!

3. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Ratings:
    +4,157
    Does that mean you can work on setups together?
    Love the avatar Roman hopefully it will be the other way around at the end of the season:rolleyes:

4. MS7XWDC

MS7XWDC

Ratings:
    +17
    don't know if you can exchange a setup, maybe just communicate info ... maybe chat in game ?

5. Robin Chung

Robin Chung

Ratings:
    +8
    That's amazing news, thanks for sharing! :D

6. Chris Rees

Chris Rees

Ratings:
    +132
    Not really, if you have a co-op online championship isnt it a given that you will have co-op practice sessions too?

What the game really needs is open practice session lobbies online that anyone can enter.

7. MS7XWDC

MS7XWDC

Ratings:
    +17
    CM said no Online Practice. Now, we find we can do it [albeit with only 1 other person]

at least it's something, and tells us that a real online practice session probably isnt far behind

8. Chris Rees

Chris Rees

Ratings:
    +132
    Hopefuly theres just a normal offline practice option as well, not one in the GP weekend where you have to share the circuit with AI. Im bored of trying to practice on Primes with full fuel loads and having the AI in P1 & P2 absolutely hound me.