Practice Server

Id just like to let folks know that Ive got my own dedicated server for R3E, and itll be getting used for practice today for tomorrows F4 Tattus race.
Server: VonButters Server
If anyone wants to join me, give me a shout and Ill send you the PW.

Going forward, Ill be firing it up every time Im signed up for a race, at least 2 days before any session Im signed up in, so keep an eye open, you could get some online practice for when Race Department arent able to have their server running.

It will always be practice, always fun, and hopefully well all be able to learn off each other.

NB;
Staff, If im not allowed to post this kind of thing here, please feel free to delete this post, Im not trying to advertise anything that might be contradictory to the rules.

Id just like to let folks know that Ive got my own dedicated server for R3E, and itll be getting used for practice today for tomorrows F4 Tattus race.
Server: VonButters Server
If anyone wants to join me, give me a shout and Ill send you the PW.

Going forward, Ill be firing it up every time Im signed up for a race, at least 2 days before any session Im signed up in, so keep an eye open, you could get some online practice for when Race Department arent able to have their server running.

It will always be practice, always fun, and hopefully well all be able to learn off each other.

NB;
Staff, If im not allowed to post this kind of thing here, please feel free to delete this post, Im not trying to advertise anything that might be contradictory to the rules.
I don't see a problem but others may as I'm often wrong in these matters.
I try to get the official one up for the next race soon after we finish but sometimes things go wrong so good to know there 's a backup.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back