Practice Sat 5th Dec

Brian Greenwood

"Brian the Snail"
Not sure if this is the right place?

As a newbie to all this I will be on the public assetto corsa server at 12 noon (GMT) on the aforementioned day and would love some company if only to have a laugh at me mowing the grass...;)

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place?

As a newbie to all this I will be on the public assetto corsa server at 12 noon on the aforementioned day and would love some company if only to have a laugh at me mowing the grass...;)
You have indeed found the right place.:thumbsup:

One thing, you might want to add a time zone to that mate.;)

I might add, as a premium member you are free to join our teamspeak server while you do so, which can provide some good conversation and help to get more people to join you.

You have indeed found the right place.:thumbsup:

One thing, you might want to add a time zone to that mate.;)

I might add, as a premium member you are free to join our teamspeak server while you do so, which can provide some good conversation and help to get more people to join you.
Given his avatar I suppose he meant around now 12:00GMT+0

No password on that server, being the public server. Check with that filter off. You can simply search for "Racede" and if you have your filters right, you should see it. Remember to refresh the full list, rather than a single server. The server is running pickup mode with no password on the Nordschliefe Tourist.

I'll likely be on for some powersliding fun, though it wont be until at least 20:00 GMT.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%