Practice race variant; Wednesday 10th of August

If those 6 guys make it a nice challenge it's worth it for me.

Btw: Germany has a friendly match against Brasil at this time and believe me I like soccer but high quality sim racing is better at all. :)

But it's absolutely ok if the event gets cancled because of having not enough drivers. I'll just have a look in this thread some minutes before 7 pm uk time (8 pm in Germany).

01. Nicolai
02. Reik
03. Valerio
04. Bob
05. Valter

06. David McCradic
07. David Turnbull

i think probably sean and chirlie will play too so we are a goer if its still happening tonight?

I am very unsure I'll be able to participate, I am pulled in 3 direction (which of one is the race event). My brother is here to watch the match and I have to drive and pick somebody up at some stage tonight, but I do not know when.

What I'll do is to join the server and "feel my way" through the hopeless position I put myself in :) That means I will go a bit between the match and practicing and just see what happens.

That aside, we need to decide what selection of cars and track to randomly chose from. This also depends a bit on what game versions people have bought. I assume all have GTR Evo?

-GT Pro
-GT Sport
-GT Club
-WTCC 06/07
-WTCC 87
-WTCC Extreme
-Production Class
-F3000
-FBMW
-Mini Cooper
-Radical
-Caterham

Tracks:
Random pick from all in-game tracks from Race07 and GTR Evo? Perhaps remove the totally unknown?
- Anderstorp, Sweden
- Brands-Hatch, UK
- Brno, Czech Republic
- Curitiba, Brazil
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Macau, Macau
- Magny-Cours, France
- Monza, Italy
- Oschersleben, Germany
- Pau, France
- Porto, Portugal
- Puebla, Mexico
- Valencia, Spain
- Zandvoort, Netherlands
- Nürburgring GP
- Estoril, Portugal
- Imola, Italy
- Vara Raceway, Sweden

yeah your suggested stuff seems good because I have evo but don't own Retro for example.

I'd suggest that everyone else has evo, right???

Now I await a car and track choice :)

Sorry my friends that I didn't show up. When I last checked we were only six drivers and the minimum was eight. I decided to go out in the woods instead, looking for the autumns delicacies.

Get well soon Peter

My participation was a bit amputated, as I only got to practice the last 10 minutes. I did however learn the track well enough through those 10 minutes and 20 minutes of qualify to compete in the rear of the field.

I had lots of close racing with David T in the first race, where we finished almost side by side after 15 laps.

In the second race I think it was Nicolas that I was trying to keep behind me, until I made a major mistake in t1 and lost a wheel after a few laps.

I appolegise for not being 100% present, in particular when I was the one starting the whole arrangement. I promis to behave better in the future.

On the bright side Norway won 3-0 against Czech Republic, and i saw that Germany beat Brazil 3-2, well done Reik :)

I hope you found some tasty blueberrys/tyttebær/krekling/mushrooms/svamp/sopp/multer Valter :)

racing was great nico, loved it, hated the cars but loved the racing with you, everytime we passed each other within a lap the other was back in front lol was great, last corner i noticed i was down to 0.10 fuel so i had to coast alot lol ended up a photo finish :D

2nd race i ended up 2nd for a wee while then got bored so i let sean past to fall back into the pack to have some more close racing but i made a mistake and ruined it lol maybe i shouldve stayed 2nd.

good races guys.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years