Practice race@Monza sign up

I had a good time yesterday. The interesting thing here is that we have a lot of drivers with the same pace. I had many "battles" with different drivers, and it was more a question of who was able to keep their head cool and drive consistent without mistakes...

I think I was running more downforce than the average (1/15) so i had a hard time passing anybody on the straights. All three passes I remember clearly happened because the guy in front of me (Nicolas, Kurt and Dinca) got stressed and made a mistake when I got close enough "to have a look up the inside". I hope this was not because they were extra careful around me, no need for that (or that they were afraid that I was not in control) :)

....I lost it.....:)

The interesting thing here is that we have a lot of drivers with the same pace. I had many "battles" with different drivers, and it was more a question of who was able to keep their head cool and drive consistent without mistakes...

That is true, Valter had a very consistent race, I had to drive for several laps behind him without being able to close the gap by few tenth of a second, then he did couple of mistakes and that allowed me to close the gap and pass... .:good:

well........... lol here goes

Race 1: i spun on start line lol was looking away from monitor then looked back and thought SHEEEEEEEEET!! so hammered the accel down and around i went, so catching up i went in last place, i gained upto 7th again then lesmo2 took me out coldly and cleanly, even stole my wheels :(

Race 2: cant remember much, apart from through ascari i hit anthony, sorry for that but absolutly nothing i could do there, had decent pace in the races but too many mistakes, i think if i get rid of them i can be competative here.

good races guys, but slightly worried as Werner said about this pit wall carry on, ive been practising 2 wheels on the track since presto season 2 so i was expecting everyone else to be too but obviously some aint and i think this needs addressed quickly.

cya on the server.

I had a good time yesterday. The interesting thing here is that we have a lot of drivers with the same pace. I had many "battles" with different drivers, and it was more a question of who was able to keep their head cool and drive consistent without mistakes...

I think I was running more downforce than the average (1/15) so i had a hard time passing anybody on the straights. All three passes I remember clearly happened because the guy in front of me (Nicolas, Kurt and Dinca) got stressed and made a mistake when I got close enough "to have a look up the inside". I hope this was not because they were extra careful around me, no need for that (or that they were afraid that I was not in control) :)

I agree it was fun yesterday.:D

Looking forward to next round

good races guys, but slightly worried as Werner said about this pit wall carry on, ive been practising 2 wheels on the track since presto season 2 so i was expecting everyone else to be too but obviously some aint and i think this needs addressed quickly.
If you drive as far to the right as you can on the start-finish straight without breaking the rules, there is a smooth line with no bumps, no reason to go further to the right.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back