Practice race at Monza, Wednesday 7th of September

A late sorry.
Jim, I’m sorry for the touch of your rear inside wheel in Lesmo1 that made you turn around. I saw that when I studied the replay of the practice. How could I forget that? Must have been a mental block.

lol :)

Ok, here's my conclusion from the "pre-race-meeting" how I'll behave in the main event on Wednesday:

Qualy:
I'm alone on the track so I'll choose the fastest possible line of course respecting the white-line-rule very strict. So no cutting and running wide, but I'll drive on the rigtht side of the track on the S/F-straight.

Race:
I'll try to avoid any cutting and wide + I'll drive on the left side down the S/F-straight (of course I'll defend on the inside if needed :))

Pit exit:
I'll strictly not cross the pit exit line with any wheel (like RL).

btw I recommend anyone to test a pit entry in the practice session. It's the first time you get to know where your pit crew will wait for you in the race. It looks like the guys, who's pit comes very close behind the entrance need to brake even before the pit entrance...

+1:cool:

Valter, no worries m8, I knew you were there abouts, I tried to leave enough room but I think I turned in a bit too much

Jim

lol :)

Ok, here's my conclusion from the "pre-race-meeting" how I'll behave in the main event on Wednesday:

Qualy:
I'm alone on the track so I'll choose the fastest possible line of course respecting the white-line-rule very strict. So no cutting and running wide, but I'll drive on the rigtht side of the track on the S/F-straight.

Race:
I'll try to avoid any cutting and wide + I'll drive on the left side down the S/F-straight (of course I'll defend on the inside if needed :))

Pit exit:
I'll strictly not cross the pit exit line with any wheel (like RL).

btw I recommend anyone to test a pit entry in the practice session. It's the first time you get to know where your pit crew will wait for you in the race. It looks like the guys, who's pit comes very close behind the entrance need to brake even before the pit entrance...

+1:good:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back